Sunday, October 10, 2010

30 Dead Poet's Society Is Really Dead Now.


click comic for a clearer image. OMG my brother messed around with the format of this blog and I JUST TODAY FINALLY re-did all the HTML stuff. Thank you Dr. Miller for teaching me about HTML. If it weren't for you, I would be having a tantrum right now. Anyways: Yay! Back to good ol' homicide. The world has one less emo poet to deal with thanks to... the girl who's name we don't actually know, but people just assume her name is JAMZI cuz' that's the title of the comic! But jk, I love everybody <3

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I was looking through your blog, and I really like the style and themes you have here. I have an invitation for you to visit my art blog, and if you follow me, I will follow you... :)

    So what do you think?

    I hope to hear from you soon.

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like the last frame, it just seems... i dont know the word... i cant seem to find a single word so i shall use several: i can see the action. i can see the shot in my head how i would frame it or animate it. its really good, how you captured this terrible act almost like a photograph. wow.

    in summary: i think its neat :)

    -Daniel "Dremel-smith, dances with nerd" Lewis

    ReplyDelete